Cats Fouling and their owners

Cats are devious selfish and spiteful, killing things for no reason, they should be legislated so that people only in rural areas can have them, both my neighbours cats used to crap by the side of my conifers, now luckily they're deceased and even better for me they haven't been replaced with new cats.

Good cat repellents are few and far between, because like all vermin, the vermin become immune to such repellents, I tried tea out of tea bags which worked for a short while, maybe you could give it a whirl

Cats are devious selfish and spiteful, killing things for no reason, they should be legislated so that people only in rural areas can have them,

Wont they they just kill the same things in rural areas as they do in urban areas, such as mice and birds?

That would probably be less hazzardous to health. Human feces don't carry toxoplasmosis as far as I'm aware

Toxoplasmosis can be found in most warm blooded animals and humans (if they are infected). The cat, wild or domestic is the only host it can reproduce in. The eggs (Oocysts) can be produced by Toxoplasma gondii inside a cat but not in any other infected animal. These Oocysts are then excreted by the cat. Its quite a complicated life cycle so I won't go into any more detail.

When you consider not only the effect they have on personal property but the wildlife in the areas around them. It's very difficult to see them as anything other than legal vermin.

That's weird as we have 5 cats and a garden full of frogs/toads/newts, lots of birds, 5 pet rabbits and a Guinea Pig.

And they have a nice big compost heap at the bottom of the garden to poo in.

Dogs barking all day, roaming the streets biting people (yes it happens all the time, i'm a Postman), cr*pping everywhere - that's what I consider vermin.

What do you want them to do, use a Bidet?

You were the one who said they were very clean animals, no animal is clean.

This thread is pointless, the cat maffia will just get it closed as usual.

Archived