Cats Fouling and their owners

there is many ways to stop cats from spraying and digging your garden up , 1 water jets 2, put pepper down

Try dusting the area in pepper,that helps me.

Pepper just blows away or washes away in the rain,water jets don't do anything if they wander round your garden crapping everywhere in the middle of the night while you're asleep.

Do you know what I'm sick of? I'm sick of supervising other peoples' kids. People who like to get them out of sight and out of mind. I have to deal with kids on my front. Throwing litter on my garden. Repeatedly kicking their footballs on my garden, hitting my windows and car repeatedly until late into the night making a lot of noise when I want to sleep (as they should be) when they are under 10 years old. Do I have permission to all you lovely parents to spray them with water, place sharp objects round my parameter (not my fault if they accidentally get injured), throw pepper at them, fire pellet guns at them, poison them with anti freeze. I think not. Kids plague my life and trespass onto my property on numerous occasions. Just as owners need to take responsibility for their pets parents please take responsibility for your bloody kids. That's really annoying for me!:rant:

I just had a text asking me if I could "tame " my cats and stop them "knocking things off" in my neighbours garden.....They have no police record so far, and have never stolen anything in their lives. I suggested pepper or vinegar, I am supposing that they have knocked over a gnome or 3 !

People with animals should pay a 'tax' to their neighbours when cats poo on their gardens, and dogs bark all day so you can't even have your windows open during summer...

Like that idiot that lives across back from us with 10 cats, 3 dogs (I'm not kidding). They need to pay us for having to put up with it all.

Or perhaps a pet license, renewable yearly. And neighbours get a say if they can keep the license or not.

Surely the must be some way of holding them responsible.

They may as well walk down the gennel themselves and use it as their own loo for what it's worth.

Why don't you have a chat with them?

Seriously, one of our neighbours asked me to stop my cats crapping in their garden, even despite them burying it. I pointed out to the dumb broad that I don't speak cat.

Cats are devious selfish and spiteful, killing things for no reason, l

Totally unlike people then. You do realise you can't project human emotions onto animals? I've seen some dimwitted posts in my time but this takes the biscuit tin :loopy:

Archived