Cats Fouling and their owners

You were the one who said they were very clean animals, no animal is clean.

This thread is pointless, the cat maffia will just get it closed as usual.

Wow the cat mafia! I thought I knew all about the world's mafia syndicates. Where are they from? Catalonia?

Its in a cats nature to do it.

A lot of cat owners but bells on the cats collar to make it hard for the cat to catch anything such as a mouse.

and in a lot of cases the cats see the bells as just another challenge, to kill things stealthily, quietly

Some wacky posts there guys. Seriously though, how do I stop my cat going in someone elses garden.........c'mon this is SF, my neighbour is going to have a fit if I don't solve this immediately. :loopy:

P.S, I don't care really, but look forward to any comments that might help ...

Some wacky posts there guys. Seriously though, how do I stop my cat going in someone elses garden.........c'mon this is SF, my neighbour is going to have a fit if I don't solve this immediately. :loopy:

P.S, I don't care really, but look forward to any comments that might help ...

I dont think you can stop your cat going where it wants too, unless you keep it in, which isnt fair on the cat, this is what cats do, and have done for many many years, you cant expect all cat owners to keep them indoors all their lives, its cruel.

This thread is ridiculous. First of all there are so many things in the world to get worked up about, dog owners arent perfect either!! Its the way of the world. If you see a cat on your garden then clap your hands or at worst spray water near it. My cat was once pinned down and shot in the side by an air rifle, probably by bring on someones perfect garden! If id ever found out i would have done worse to them and happily gone to prison for it! Cats love being free, no way am i going to make its life miserable by keeping them in, i know i run the risk of them getting run over, although in 29 years of ALWAYS having cats this has only ever happened once! Im lucky, ive always bought a house on a cul de sac or near open fields, but 1 thing they shouldnt run the risk of is being shot by someone who doesnt deserve to breathe the same air as my cat for what they did!!! Makes me wonder how many of you moaning would shot to kill at cat!!!!!!

My next door neighbour had a cat and it regularly cr@pped in our garden and the one the other side. Then one day we got a note through the door with a phone number saying her cat was missing, if you see it, blah blah.

When I met the neighbour on the other side a week later I commented on the lack of cr@p as the cat had gone missing. He gave me a sly grin and said "Yes I know, he's moved to Preston."

Turns out that when his little lad came in for the third time in as many months with sloppy cat poo all over his clothes he decided enough was enough. He wanted to kill it but his missus wouldn't let him. That week he was working in Preston so he trapped it with a fish bait and put it in a box. Then the next day took it to Preston with him and let it lose on the housing estate he was working on. When I said how do you know somebody will take it in his reply was "well it was either that or kill it so at least it had a chance"

I'm not sure I could have done it, but it seemed to work for him.

Archived