The UK population is growing

Longer lifespans play a massive part too.

Currently there are 4 workers to every pensioner.

Soon there will be 2.5.

And this is while unemployment is rising.

Well, if you have to work 40 years to be eligible for a state pension, the problem should solve itself.

Those who didn't work will presumably have funded their own alternative.

Presumably scuba you have proof to corroborate that? Most immigrants who come here, come to work and/or study, they aren't granted entry without reason. I'd say 70% of my own family who emigrated to the UK after the post war period either returned/retired to the Caribbean or went elsewhere, that isn't an extra-ordinary outcome.

Yes there is plenty of evidence.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1R2GGLL_en&q=born+to+foreign+mothers&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=#q=born+to+foreign+mothers&hl=en&rlz=1R2GGLL_en&tbas=0&prmd=ivns&source=lnt&tbs=ctr:countryUK%7CcountryGB&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&sa=X&ei=fN8MTuG1F8S3hAeF84XbDQ&ved=0CEIQpwUoAQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b956b9d2a4f3ca2&biw=1280&bih=581

I wasn't saying the only reason they come here is to have children, just that they don't only come here for work and they do come to have children too.

At long last, women are getting there prioritys right.

Instead of chaining themselves to the workplace and having careers, they are chaining themselves to the bed and getting pregnant

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13975481

At long last, women are getting there prioritys right. Familys bring more happiness than a career

Priorities? at least they're not a desperate troll.

Archived