City Hall ticket office

Unisol

I'm having the same problem ...... I have bought my tickets from them a couple of months ago and still waiting for them to arrive.

The recorded message says the ''Little Britain'' tickets will despatched on the day of the event but if that happens to me there will be no-one in to sign for the dam things and you guess is as good as mine on how I will attend with no tickets.

Can everybody having probs with this service complain like hell please?

The city hall has contracted out the booking line to the arena, and the recorded message about little britain is all you can get out of them just now. Not very useful for anybody wanting tickets to anything else.

If your tickets haven't arrived in time for a show, just turn up early on the night. Duplicates are available. Don't turn up any earlier in the day, or earlier in the week, coz they don't allow duplicates out of the building

I was chatting to a poor soul who's dealing with the complaints last night ;)

Edit: I suppose you could try ringing the arena line for other bookings :confused:

Archived