Where is the Isle of Wight?

The Isle of Wight is actually part of the county of Hampshire and is situated in the Solent off the south coast. It can be reached by foot and vehicle ferries from Portsmouth, Southampton and other places close by.

Is this a serious post? Google will ALWAYS be your best friend

Yes this is a serious post. We can't all be clever arses when it comes to computers. I tried googing but found it confusing

Beautiful place I get the shuttle ferry from portsmouth only takes 20mins a week really isnt enough. Last year got talking to one of the locals and learnt a bit of history apparently the Isle of Wight was part of france until it drifted away and is now classed as the british isles, I found it very interesting, love history,

hope you have a good holiday xx

Yes this is a serious post. We can't all be clever arses when it comes to computers. I tried googing but found it confusing

You don't have to be a clever arse to know where somewhere is in this country. How in God's name can you be confused about where it is?

Aaawww.. C'mon - be fair.

In the early 1970s I was doing a job which involved burning holes in the air. Quickly.

Lot's of fun! - We didn't want to get too high above the ground (if you go higher than 500 ft you may get a nosebleed)

My co-pilot (pretty smart guy [well actually, with a Master's in Chemical engineering it would be difficult to describe him as an idiot]) said: "How the hell can we be at 10' West already? - We bombed our last target at Shoreham a couple of minutes ago.

Archived