Why do you bother with TV?

The few people I've met without TV's were ultra leftist hippie types who saw themselves as above brainwashing and corporate this and that zzz and far too intellectual to be interested in what Phil Mitchell or Rita Fairclough are up to as if they are the only programmes on.

Because in Britain we have the BBC and they still make some excellent programmes. BBC4 is my favourite channel. Without the BBC channels I wouldn't bother having a TV.

I don't have a television, because in Britain we have the BBC and they make some truly dreadful programmes (see 'Cash In The Attic', 'Homes Under The Hammer', 'In With The Flynns', 'Flog IT!', and anything on BBC4).

Without the BBC TV Licence fee I would definitely bother owning, and watching, a tv.

I don't have a television, because in Britain we have the BBC and they make some truly dreadful programmes (see 'Cash In The Attic', 'Homes Under The Hammer', 'In With The Flynns', 'Flog IT!', and anything on BBC4).

Without the BBC TV Licence fee I would definitely bother owning, and watching, a tv.

How do you know about Cash In The Attic, Homes Under The Hammer, In With The Flynns, Flog IT!, and anything on BBC4 if you dont have a TV?

TROLL ALERT!!!

WARNING TO ALL SF USERS: This man is a one trick pony hobby horse who trawls forums looking for any chance to kick the BBC. He is capable of turning any topic such as 'how did the universe begin' into a how bad is the BBC? discussion.

He pops up on SF now and again when he's not busy enlightening people on other sites. When I came across him 6 months ago he was saying exactly the same stuff. It's real deja vu to see his name and click on his message to read about Cash In The Attic zzz.

The few people I've met without TV's were ultra leftist hippie types who saw themselves as above brainwashing and corporate this and that zzz and far too intellectual to be interested in what Phil Mitchell or Rita Fairclough are up to as if they are the only programmes on.

All the people I've met who have a TV are boring. I can do whitewash stereotypes too :D

It's a choice, nobody needs to sit in judgement of anyone else over their choice of evening entertainment, at least for something as benign as television.

In my case it started as circumstances, then realising I didn't miss it, so what would be the point of paying all that money for something I don't use?

Archived