Govt. to urge firms to employ UK jobless rather than foreign workers

Hang on.... I know that some of you in this thread have previously claimed elsewhere that "they' come over to the UK to live on state benefit payments. Now it's about taking jobs?

That's because racist pillocks are generally liars and generally pathetic cretins.

Any questions?

Hang on.... I know that some of you in this thread have previously claimed elsewhere that "they' come over to the UK to live on state benefit payments. Now it's about taking jobs?

Or it could be that they come for many reasons.

Come to claim benefits, we don’t want them.

Come to do jobs the British won’t do, we need to find a way of getting the British unemployed to do these jobs.

Come to do jobs that the British can and will do, we can managed without these.

Come to do the jobs the British aren’t qualified to do, we need these but we need to find a way of getting the British qualified.

Or it could be that they come for many reasons.

Come to claim benefits, we don’t want them.

Come to do jobs the British won’t do, we need to find a way of getting the British unemployed to do these jobs.

Come to do jobs that the British can and will do, we can managed without these.

Come to do the jobs the British aren’t qualified to do, we need these but we need to find a way of getting the British qualified.

You live in a dream pal. The grabbers that come to sponge on the system won't be stopped until the government issues sod off tablets instead of dole cheques.

Same goes for the lazy white English dole scroungers.

You won't get that lot out of bed until their cash is stopped and they're starving.

Even then they'll just steal and claim no one wants to give them a job.

You simply can't help pathetic, lazy idiots that have no clue and even less wish to work.

It’s not just the media my two had it drilled into them at school.

they were saying it 25 years ago when I was at school, all my mates I went to school with got a job without going to university, we all started at the bottom and worked our way up.

they were saying it 25 years ago when I was at school, all my mates I went to school with got a job without going to university, we all started at the bottom and worked our way up.

The companies that worked that way ended up with management that knew the day to day running of the place.

This new idea of a graduate without a clue entering management half way up means the company ends up with a bunch of pathetic pillocks with no clue what they're doing.

The companies that worked that way ended up with management that knew the day to day running of the place.

This new idea of a graduate without a clue entering management half way up means the company ends up with a bunch of pathetic pillocks with no clue what they're doing.

That's a rather narrow view.

Archived