Hair straighteners

has anybody brought the hari straightern deal of Groupon yet. i know the Sheffiel done has only come up today, but they were doing the same deal for another city last week i think, but i cant find any info on them to see if they are worth buying. obviously mine are rubbish or i wouldbt be thinking about them!

tracy

I don't know anything about these particular straighteners but the fact that they are ceramic and heat upto 230 degrees probably means they will do a good job. I'd say that's an excellent price. Sorry to say that I wouldn't part with my GHDs for the world though!

Actually I bought them a bit too spontaneously without researching, but I thought too that they must be good if they heat up so fast and are ceramic. I'll go online and 'order' them today, I think. Hope they come soon, I'm excited, hehe!

Ive bought these, and just downloaded the voucher. Im a bit confused now tho, as it takes me to a page telling me to the put collagen face mask in my basket. And i cant seem to find the actual straighteners anywhere on the webiste! Has anyone actually ordered theirs yet, and can help me out!? :confused:

Archived