Hair straighteners

Hey folks! After many weeks of calling/emailing Ospa London, i finally got through to them. They asked me to email on distributions@multitraxgroup.com to ask for an update, i did this and someone got back to me straight away. They told me to email my order ID and that they would dispach today ... let's hope they stick to their word!

Thanks for that :) , I have jsut emailed them now..

Hey folks! After many weeks of calling/emailing Ospa London, i finally got through to them. They asked me to email on distributions@multitraxgroup.com to ask for an update, i did this and someone got back to me straight away. They told me to email my order ID and that they would dispach today ... let's hope they stick to their word!

Have you received yours yet?

• 3 weeks later...

A friend sent me a link to numerous complaints about O Spa not fulfilling several Groupon offers. I sent the link to Groupon on Weds this week, and on Thur they sent me a refund of the £15 for the straighteners. It sounds like Groupon have cancelled all O Spa offers, but please contact them directly if you've not heard anthing. I just replied to my voucher email from Groupon btw.

Archived