What ever happened to childrens telly!!

I loved woodentops and Andy Pandy. Now I have grand daughters who watch High School Musical, Iggle Piggle, Upsa Daisy, Numberjacks and they are horrible. Maybe like you I got old but these are nothing like I used to watch.

I loved the Woodentops, with the biggest, spottiest dog in the world (and not forgetting the Woodentop twins Jimmy and Jenny!

Most of the modern kids programs drive me nuts, but Pocoyo (narrated by Stephen Fry) and Little Charlie Bear (narrated by James Corden), and Grandpa in My Pocket (with James Bowlam and assorted other members of the 'New Tricks' line up :confused: ) are bearable/fun to watch :thumbsup:

I loved the Woodentops, with the biggest, spottiest dog in the world (and not forgetting the Woodentop twins Jimmy and Jenny!

The Woodentop twins were Willy and Jenny, Mrs Scrubbit (with duster in hand!) helped mummy and Sam helped daddy.....!!

Sorry, got it half-right!

• 1 month later...

Archived