Is it legal to charge people who request that you have a CRB ?

you really do appear to be an idiot, OP. this isnt the first time you posted something stupid, i thought you were just trolling previously... it appears i was wrong.

Apparently they are a teacher, I find that very hard to believe. However, while ever people on here humour them they will carry on posting rubbish won't they ;)

Apparently they are a teacher, I find that very hard to believe. However, while ever people on here humour them they will carry on posting rubbish won't they ;)

But there is “rubbish” that promotes debates and are interesting whether you agree with them or not, then there is rubbish that is just trolling ………. The two issues are quite separate.

With regards that thread, I was pointing out that additional support was being used by educational establishments to draw down additional money/funding, and as such as being abused.

I also didn't agree with multiple resists for exams, as well as many other abuses that take place simply to boost up exam results

i have a basic crb. u can always ask the prospective employer to go halves with you or him to sponsor your application. i have a basic one , costing me £35 . they last 2 years or depending on employer may only accept a crb dated within 2 months. which allows me to work for a bank.

although theres nothing to stop you committing a crime the very next day which wouldnt show up after you got your CRB :s lol

Archived