Another Made Up Sexual Assault

In this case that might well be the final outcome but what will the punishment be should she be convicted? An £80 on the spot fine like has happened in this country?

Could be a fine or a short time in prison followed by deportation as an undesirable alien.

She has destroyed the man's reputation which is the bad thing about all this although they were saying on the news that what he went through could help him win the election for French leader as many French voters may see him as a martyr and harshly treated by the American justice system.

Could be a fine or a short time in prison followed by deportation as an undesirable alien.

She has destroyed the man's reputation which is the bad thing about all this although they were saying on the news that what he went through could help him win the election for French leader as many French voters may see him as a martyr and harshly treated by the American justice system.

I'd say she's destroying women's reputation whereas men have always been a martyr and a scapegoat to the "system".

I'd say she's destroying women's reputation whereas men have always been a martyr and a scapegoat to the "system".

What a truly bizarre worldview you have. Really, totally weird.

Are you married?

What a truly bizarre worldview you have. Really, totally weird.

Are you married?

Well granted it's not your worldview but then I didn't realise it's conditional on being married.

I just look at the way men are treated and draw my own conclusions.

Any particular reason why being married is important?

Well granted it's not your worldview but then I didn't realise it's conditional on being married.

I just look at the way men are treated and draw my own conclusions.

Any particular reason why being married is important?

Just wondered if someone with your apparent mindset would be able to sustain a relationship with a woman.

Archived