Another Made Up Sexual Assault

No District Attorney in his right mind will continue with prosecuting this case. If she was to be placed on the stand as a witness for the prosecution (and she IS the only witness) with her background, the previous lying and the recent letter to her boyfriend in an Arizona prison the defence would demolish her in five minutes flat.

He will be acquitted sometime this week and on his way home to France

And quite rightly so, I hope she joins her boyfriend in jail.

She lied about him not too him, she lied about him to the police and others along with the boasting phone call to her criminal boyfriend in jail.

He doesn't need to smear her she's done that herself, she's a tramp.

I fully agree with 'HeadingNorth'

No you don't, because I haven't accused her of anything.

She lied about him not too him, she lied about him to the police and others along with the boasting phone call to her criminal boyfriend in jail.

Your casual misogyny still serves you well.

Her criminal boyfriends in gaol.

My internet is a problem at the moment so I'm unable to access all the news today. Perhaps you could pop in a link showing she has a boyfriend and what gaol he's in.

It would seems you also have evidence she's either a prostitute or, at the very least, free and easy with her sexual favours.

Again, a link would be nice so I can share.

Perhaps you'd also care to comment on the second rape charge he's about to face.

I wait with baited breath.

Her criminal boyfriends in goal.

My internet is a problem at the moment so I'm unable to access all the news today. Perhaps you could pop in a link showing she has a boyfriend and what gaol he's in.

It would seems you also have evidence she's either a prostitute or, at the very least, free and easy with her sexual favours.

Perhaps you'd also care to comment on the second rape charge he's about to face.

Gordon Banks is in goal,but Biggs si in gaol:mad::mad::mad:

Her criminal boyfriends in goal.

It's not rape it's an allegation of an attempted rape which happened years ago but never reported, love the irony though, smear campaigns are obviously OK if conducted by wet leberals such as yourself.

Archived