Another Made Up Sexual Assault

when i was 14 i was attacked by someone i knew,my mother reported it to the police,we had to drop everything because my whole family was being intimadated and i had to move to another area with relatives to get away from reprisals.its over 35 years ago this happened..i cant see much has changed tbh..the police at the time thought i was making it up which did not help,but it did happen and the bloke got away with it.

I'm sorry to hear that and its people like you that suffer because of false accusations. It makes genuine cases harder to prove..

Although there isn't sexual assult in this next clip, I think that it highlights quite well what Frank poitned out in the Opening Post.

This girl was 17 when some high frofile Aussie Rules Fotty players came to her school.

She became quite well known for becoming a lover of one of them - she claims to have had sex with him, taken drugs with him and become pregnent by him.

He (Ricky Nixen) denied everything and it seriously disrupted his life and his family.

After a year or so, she retracted it and said she lied.

She went on a TV program and was interviewed about her lies..... take a look. (it is quite long, so if you want to skip it, just watch from 9:14.

Is she lying? is she not? is she lying about lying? Is she telling the truth about not lying?

I believe The victim is always the victim and it isn't their fault - but you can take steps to TRY NOT to be a victim)

I believe The victim is always the victim and it isn't their fault - but you can take steps to TRY NOT to be a victim)

What might those steps be?

Cover up, stop drinking, don't go out, don't go anywhere alone, never have sex, don't become a nurse, take a vow of silence, oh, and disassociate yourself from your relatives at birth?

Archived