Another Made Up Sexual Assault

It makes me so angry when something like this happens and by default makes the population as a whole less likely to believe a genuine woman or man who has been attacked.

Anybody proven to be lying in this way should be prosecuted with all the strength of the law, including losing their anonymity, in my opinion.

I agree

but 'trouser troubles' :suspect: would have thought men knew how to handle those sort of problems:|

Not at all. It's likely to be dropped because a jury is unlikely to believe her. There's no evidence either way to say whether she made it up or not, that I'm aware of.
But there is evidence, the woman who happens to be a ****** has proven to be a liar of ill repute.

But there is evidence, the woman who happens to be a ****** has proven to be a liar of ill repute.

That's just evidence that she has a history of lying - it doesn't mean that she wasn't raped. She may have been; she may not have been and no-one apart from the two people in the hotel room will ever know now.

That or he paid her and she wanted more or he said he would pay her and buggered off.

Regardless of the truth of the rape or non rape, he's still a ruddy idiot.

And following this she went and cleaned another hotel appartment before reporting the alleged attack.

Now if you believe her story then the 'Moon Must Be Made Of Green Cheese'

If she was genuinely assaulted what do you think her immediate action would have been on leaving the suite.

That's just evidence that she has a history of lying - it doesn't mean that she wasn't raped. She may have been; she may not have been and no-one apart from the two people in the hotel room will ever know now.
She's lied over her versions of this alleged assault and changed her story.

No wonder you come across as so deranged and angry if you read that rubbish all the time - hate central or what?

Seems to me Halibut that you are the one full of hatred and full of nonsense fed to you by the mainstream media.

Tell me this, are you an expert in any of the subjects you tend to gravitate towards, or like Billy Bragg do you just jump on the bandwagon trend, thinking there's some benefit in it for you?

Seems to me Halibut that you are the one full of hatred and full of nonsense fed to you by the mainstream media.

Tell me this, are you an expert in any of the subjects you tend to gravitate towards, or like Billy Bragg do you just jump on the bandwagon trend, thinking there's some benefit in it for you?

What do you claim that I hate?

What do you claim that I hate?

You obviously hate the website I mentioned, have you read it before, come across it before, or are we all witnessing you trying to dominate and bully this thread in spite of the fact you know nothing about the subject?

Archived