'Sun,Sea and Satan'

Livingstone a member of the "establishment"???

And what could he have done about Jersey - why on earth would he even know about it?

The abuse at Shirley Oaks appears to have happened prior to Livingstone's time as leader of the GLC and no mention of a "cover up".

http://www.chris-uk.org/william-alfred-hook/7202

Furthermore I don't think the GLC had any responsibility for Shirley Oaks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_London_Council

"The GLC was responsible for running strategic services such as the fire service, emergency planning, waste disposal and flood prevention. The GLC shared responsibility with the London boroughs for providing roads, housing, city planning and leisure services. It had a very limited role in direct service provision with most functions the responsibility of the London boroughs. The GLC did not take control of public transport from the London Transport Board until 1970 and lost control to London Regional Transport in 1984."

Livinston took the credit for "levelling" it and building houses on the site.

Bill's issue was that it wasn't excavated first.

Why would it need to be excavated?

Claims of abuse at Shirley oaks children's home.

Bill was a resident of the home and believes kids may have died and be buried there.

I think he actually said investigated not excavated but I guess that's what he meant.

I'm trying to find what he witnessed to lead him to think that there are bodies hidden.

Bill has shown how unwilling MPs are to talk about institutional abuse,it should never be a taboo subject.

Bill was a resident of the home and believes kids may have died and be buried there.

I think he actually said investigated not excavated but I guess that's what he meant.

I'm trying to find what he witnessed to lead him to think that there are bodies hidden.

Bill has shown how unwilling MPs are to talk about institutional abuse,it should never be a taboo subject.

So now (without the brilliant use of Youtube and Google links), you're 'guessing' what people meant, to back up your thread?

Your sleuth like investigations are worthy of a 'News of The World' reporter! :D

based on what ?

Yes, based on what?

I've had a good look on the interweb and the only claims of buried bodies at Shirley Oaks appear to be originating from Bill Maloney himself.

The more I dig, the more he seems to be a desperate man trying to make a name for himself and claw himself out of the financial hole he's gotten himself into by selling his house to pay for his amateur movies (not the documentaries, it seems he's resorted to them now as they are cheaper to make).

vResistance, you SHOULD buy his DVD, you will be helping the man out and you can report back to us as to WHY he (and he alone, apparently) thinks there are bodies buried under there.

Or maybe it's just how he "speaks" to them that puts them off. The man has a lot to learn about journalism.

Claims of abuse at Shirley Oaks have already been proven as I linked to earlier.

http://www.chris-uk.org/william-alfred-hook/7202

Maloney appears to base his claims on "conjecture" - or as most of us would say - he's making things up.

http://nona-people.blogspot.com/2008/11/bill-and-dianne-maloney.html

"His conjecture of Satanism, murder, sex abuse, sacrificing children and the paedophilic involvement of the hierarchy i.e. royalty, MI5 and the police state in the UK as well as Jersey..."

Archived