Why are drum lessons so expensive??

Guest brownd95

Guest brownd95

Hi,

Just wanted to express my frustration about the cost of wanting to learn the drums.

A phone call to 2 different drum tuition schools had pretty much the same result with relation to a 1 hr 1-2-1 lesson.

£25 p/h !!!!!!!!

No wonder kids are hanging around on streets getting drunk.

So does anyone know a tutor who charges less??

cheers

Here we go again with a pathetic OP spouting bull.

So how long does it take to learn drums and get good enough to teach?

How much can you make as a quality drummer?

But not willing to invest in that whilst holding sympathy for those who invest in wasting their time and peeing their dole up the wall.

Another waster that wants everything on a plate but is unwilling to put himself out to get it.

Deserves nothing and that's exactly what he'll get.

cheaper for joint lessons and the tutor's gotta eat! - car maintainance is £50 p/h

Joint Lessons had them as well only this person had about 7 8 or 9 on stage warmin up they all song one song each took a bout a hour in all cost £15

each RIP OFF

Hi,

Just wanted to express my frustration about the cost of wanting to learn the drums.

A phone call to 2 different drum tuition schools had pretty much the same result with relation to a 1 hr 1-2-1 lesson.

£25 p/h !!!!!!!!

No wonder kids are hanging around on streets getting drunk.

So does anyone know a tutor who charges less??

cheers

Because as well as teaching you how to drum, they want to drum money out of you?

*gets coat*

Joint Lessons had them as well only this person had about 7 8 or 9 on stage warmin up they all song one song each took a bout a hour in all cost £15

each RIP OFF

agree, joint lessons should be small - and concentrate on the needs of the individuals, I had guitar lessons along time ago and everyone was much better than me so I just got cheesed off with it and left (regret!!).

PS upinwath's on one again int he - god! - I think his prescription's due again

good luck fella and look forward to seeing you at glastonbury

Archived