Recommend a good garage

hi guys,

i live in pudsey, near bradford/leeds. I've had a lot of problems with many local garages either doing shody work or are simply a plain rip-off.

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a garage within my local area as i need someone whom i can trust to do good, honest work.

FYI, I have already tried the "Good Garage Scheme" after someone recommended the website to me. But i found that the scheme is a scam. They don't allow any negative reviews about the garage and also the only garages that can add their name into their list are the ones who buy Forte's oil.

With the majority of folk on here being Sheffielders you may not get a great deal of recommendations for garages in your area!

You're pretty much right about the "Good Garage Scheme" though, that doesn't mean its member garages are automatically a scam (although I'm sure some may be).

hi guys,

i live in pudsey, near bradford/leeds. I've had a lot of problems with many local garages either doing shody work or are simply a plain rip-off.

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a garage within my local area as i need someone whom i can trust to do good, honest work.

FYI, I have already tried the "Good Garage Scheme" after someone recommended the website to me. But i found that the scheme is a scam. They don't allow any negative reviews about the garage and also the only garages that can add their name into their list are the ones who buy Forte's oil.

This is the SHEFFIELD Forum would you believe, why not try the L***s Forum?

i think i understood the first time ratter71...l***s = loser.

I say keep your gutter language to yourself mate. Unless i've been abusive or done something seriously wrong, then u have no right to be aggressive in anyway.

i think i understood the first time ratter71...l***s = loser.

I say keep your gutter language to yourself mate. Unless i've been abusive or done something seriously wrong, then u have no right to be aggressive in anyway.

loser does not have a "s" on the end.

Your definition of "gutter language" and "aggressive" intrigue me though.

It has already been suggested on your other thread you try the leeds forum, you being in leeds, after reccomendations in leeds, and this being sheffield forum populated by (in the main) sheffielders you would think this would be reasonable advice

Archived