Recommend a good garage

fair enough ratter, but why put *** between the letters...i guess its only going to make a person think someone is being abusive. If i put the word s**t, you would think i'm swearing, wouldn't you?

fair enough ratter, but why put *** between the letters...i guess its only going to make a person think someone is being abusive. If i put the word s**t, you would think i'm swearing, wouldn't you?

I think it's 'cos on here L***S is an expletive :)

It's a childish way of poking fun at Leeds - he has a jealousy issue of anyone or anything that does better than him.

Try Artur Gidyna at ABC car services, http://www.abc-carservice.co.uk/location.html

It's Pudsey as far as I can tell - Grangefield estate.

Errr, I didn't add the asterixes

It's a childish way of poking fun at Leeds - he has a jealousy issue of anyone or anything that does better than him.

I have no leeds issues, jealousy based or otherwise. lease see above

Oh the irony of Obelix commenting on the use of an asterix

i didn't mean you ratter71...i meant wednesday1

:rolleyes:Jeez, you want to find a good garage in L***s so you ask on the Sheffield Forum???

You stated on another thread that you are a student, what are you studying for gods sake, sports studies?:cool:

Errr, I didn't add the asterixes

I have no leeds issues, jealousy based or otherwise. lease see above

I didn't think that the OP was referring to you. Certainly it wasn't you I was thinking of when I replied anyway.

Archived