Moorfoot tavern karaoke saturday

muckymurphy

moorfoot tavern karaoke every saturday 8pm - 12.30am with shiny shane or mad muzz

celebrating !?

why not start your night at the springboard to the city? birthdays, stags, hens, office parties -team up at the moorfoot.

you still sat there?

See ya soon!

Oh no, not the dreaded spooferman again!

Me and my pal were down a week ago when Shane was presenting Karaoke. He's a really friendly guy, good sound and very accomodating to his customers. Dam good pint of John Smiths too. Think we lost the track of time in there with the amount of smiths we drunk.

Me and my pal were down a week ago when Shane was presenting Karaoke. He's a really friendly guy, good sound and very accomodating to his customers. Dam good pint of John Smiths too. Think we lost the track of time in there with the amount of smiths we drunk.

bit of bottom kissing again,,,,,,,:hihi:

so no sign of that old Boffy then :)

i believe buffy has moved on to pastures new - not sure where, but i think a fair number of moorfoot regulars moved on also.

hope she is ok, havent spoken to here in ages - must pencil here in for a natter sometime.

we all wish her well.

WOW! thanks for the feedback retro.

i think you may have come down on one of the quieter nights -warm weather often puts a dampener on the night trade in the moorfoot, or so i am beginning to notice.

i start at 8pm but it tends to build up on most nights from about 9.30 onwards.

always a good range of age groups in there, so i try to play a wide range of music between singers.

little groups sometimes meet up in the moorfoot and begin to enjoy themselves so much that they forget that they had planned to go round town.

a lot of parties meet in there, go for a meal next door, then pop back in the moorfoot to finish off the night with a sing song.... great!

i know that, as a fellow jock, you wont get many sat nights off, but next time you are in, come and introduce yourself and exchange business cards.

dont forget folks, i am still at the arbourthorne hotel on friday nights from 9pm

(not 8th july though) and you can still bring your own karaoke disc!.....but will be on laptop and hard drive soon...hopefully.

STOP PRESS!!!! .....SHOCK NEWS!!!

DJ SHINY SHANE ENTERS 21ST CENTURY !!!!!!!!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE! :clap::banana::headbang::thumbsup:

Archived