Immaturity of grown adults! Condoms- whats the big deal?

I find there to be an assumption of men that women should be on the pill therefore they don't need to use condoms. Obviously there is then the risk of an STI but the big thing is that the pill has side effects on women. I came off the pill a couple of months ago after taking it for 10 years solid. There is no way on earth I would ever go back on it again. It made me feel like a different person. Only now am I starting to feel like myself again. If a man wouldn't use a condom I'm afraid he would have to go without - simple as that.

Only if you sleep with mukkies:P

Only if you sleep with mukkies:P

No I ain't that kind of girl. I'm an old fashioned lady who doesn't sleep around. Have to be in love to have sex. I just know from watching many a Jeremy Kyle that sex without condoms can result in STI's. They teach it at school don't you know :roll:

You have to be in love to have sex? Out of interest, are you honest and uprfont with potential suitors about this and roughly how many dates this could take because otherwise, you waste peoples time. Just a thought.

Yep I'm honest and upfront thanks. Not looking for dating advice - don't need it. Luckily I date gentleman. There are still a few left out there. If a man won't wait around a couple of months before sleeping together then he's not the kind of man I'm after. My relationships have always started as friendships it's always a more solid foundation I think. Also there are other ways to have fun than just penetrative sex :hihi:

Archived