Immaturity of grown adults! Condoms- whats the big deal?

I'm so going to use that. Actually I'm not. Who knows what a lady might go and fetch if you ask,

So my dear, do you have any nocturnal accessories? :o

At my time of life that's less imaginatively described as a cup of Milo and a Fig Roll :hihi:

I had the snip a couple of years ago but I still buy...(Snigger) Johnnies...(Snigger).. just to show people that women will actually have sex with me!

I used to buy balaclavas and say "Im having sex tonight!" but got three years when the shop assistant phoned the busies.

I had the snip a couple of years ago but I still buy...(Snigger) Johnnies...(Snigger).. just to show people that women will actually have sex with me!

I used to buy balaclavas and say "Im having sex tonight!" but got three years when the shop assistant phoned the busies.

he said johnnies beavis huh huh huh huh

Hahahah Balaclavas? They have holes in you know :hihi:

Archived