No wonder we are a country in debt

There isn't a country, which doesn't have an international debt. For info, Brazil is still the country with the largest debt, that is why, years back they cut all of their green woods.

green woods lol, sounds quaint, arent they called the rainforest?

There isn't a country, which doesn't have an international debt. For info, Brazil is still the country with the largest debt, that is why, years back they cut all of their green woods.

Do they grow skunk in Brazil?.............:huh::huh::huh::huh:......

green woods lol, sounds quaint, arent they called the rainforest?

I said green woods in the sper of the moment, it actually is the Amazon rainforest

The other side of the story is that due to the vast terrain the rainforest takes its hard to take care of it all. Another thing, Brazil made a law saying that cut down threes don't need government approval, a stamp. That is why a large portion of the forest was cut down and sold to other countries. The threes in the Amazonian rainforest are one of the most important producers of natural rubber in the world.

Do they grow skunk in Brazil?.............:huh::huh::huh::huh:......

Yes, they do.

If you cross the N. Korean border illegally, you get 12 yrs. hard labor. If you cross the Afghanistan border illegally, you get shot. If you cross the U.K. border illegally you get a job, a driver's license, food stamps, a place to live, health care, housing & child benefits, education, & tax free business for 7 yrs. No wonder we are a country in debt :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Partly right , uk is a free for all place ,

However you are missing one crucial fact

England has always been in debt

We have always had national debt !

Have you ever looked into why ? I can tell you it's not due to lorry hopping refuges !

If I ran a business for a few hundred years and found that I was always in debt would you think something was wrong ?

Or would u blame immigrants ?

Japan a while back as good as I can remember once was free from national debt !

Something to do with central banks always owning the country in questions currency !

I can't tell you for sure, what I know about Japan is that they previously were buying all kind of stuff from other countries, mainly things, which were build from copper or any other useful material. They melted the bought ones and rebuild and resell. I can't recall for sure, but I think that this strategy of theirs really paid off.

I can't tell you for sure, what I know about Japan is that they previously were buying all kind of stuff from other countries, mainly things, which were build from copper or any other useful material. They melted the bought ones and rebuild and resell. I can't recall for sure, but I think that this strategy of theirs really paid off.

Indeed that's one simplistic way to look at economics .

Archived