What do you do in your free time?

I shred 'Fray Bentos' steak and kidney pie tins, spin them into a fine yarn then knit UFO's out of them.

Also, if I've got a few minutes to spare, I go round taking plastic bags out of peoples wheelie bins that some malcontent seems fit to fill them with. :P

I shred 'Fray Bentos' steak and kidney pie tins, spin them into a fine yarn then knit UFO's out of them.

Also, if I've got a few minutes to spare, I go round taking plastic bags out of peoples wheelie bins that some malcontent seems fit to fill them with. :P

My bold

Now you're just being silly!! Everybody knows you can't knit UFOs - they have to be crocheted.

And you might usefully spend some of your spare time checking up on the correct use of apostrophes. :hihi:

My bold

Now you're just being silly!! Everybody knows you can't knit UFOs - they have to be crocheted.

And you might usefully spend some of your spare time checking up on the correct use of apostrophes. :hihi:

Oooh! ... Hark at you! :D (handbags!)

Presume you're referring to my use of the apostrophe in 'UFO's'?

I think I'm right ... The 's' is an abbreviation of 'objects'.

Same as in, for instance ... 'that'll' where 'will' is abbreviated.

Stick that in 'yer (yer', y'er) pipe and smoke it! :hihi:

Anyway, you're doubly wrong ...it's perfectly possible to knit UFO's with three ply Fray Bentos wool! :P

(thought you were a mate of mine anyway :cry:)

I read a lot and do word searches. Walk a friends dog for her and he loves it. We do about 2 - 3 miles when we go. I also like to walk to keep myself fit. Cleaning lol (all the time having four cats). Meeting my friends and eating out, also going on the laptop.

Archived