What do you do in your free time?

<<<and do word searches>>>

I do that too! Great hobby. I found seven under a hedge the other day. Plus an extra four that someone had put in a carrier bg and put in my wheelie bin. I know, they should have sent them for recycling.

Oooh ... almost forgot!

I like to whistle 'Penny Lane' to frogspawn whilst wearing my space suit. I get some funny looks but fortunately the helmet has an electronic drop down black visor which kicks in when it senses my panic, rendering most things unobservable. (also, invaluable at Jedward concerts!) :D

Oooh ... almost forgot!

I like to whistle 'Penny Lane' to frogspawn whilst wearing my space suit. I get some funny looks but fortunately the helmet has an electronic drop down black visor which kicks in when it senses my panic, rendering most things unobservable. (also, invaluable at Jedward concerts!) :D

Since when do Jedward do concerts? They only ever did about 2 songs, and both of them were crap! :gag:

Archived