What do you do in your free time?

Guitar and related stuff like mixing/recording, Goldeneye Wii, poker, pool, drinking, pub quizes, audiobooks, long baths, cooking, going away, fixing computers, YouTubing, kicking puppies.

Oooh ... almost forgot!

I like to whistle 'Penny Lane' to frogspawn whilst wearing my space suit. I get some funny looks but fortunately the helmet has an electronic drop down black visor which kicks in when it senses my panic, rendering most things unobservable. (also, invaluable at Jedward concerts!) :D

Whilst you are doing all this very admirable whistling and knitting, what is happening to your wasps???

Yeah ... then I go and stick 'em all in poster #20's wheelie bin when he's not looking! :hihi:

I battle Rock Platypi and steal wasps.

I take dog poo bags out of bins and hang them from trees.

jb

I play Piñata with bags hanging from trees.

What do you do in your free time?

"Free" time as opposed to "obligation" time?

We think about free time as being the time to do what we really like.

What do we do the rest/most of the time? Things that we don't really like?

*implicit deep stuff*

Things like work, or things that are necessities, like supermarket shopping, or eating (although that can be pleasant) or sleeping (again, can be nice).

I went for a run in my free time this evening, didn't enjoy it, but I'll do it again.

Archived