Feedback on the Wedding Group

What about stickys for said services, itwouldlook a lot neater, such as dressmakers, outside catering, live entertainment, disco and/or karaoke dj, photography and whatever else you think, where a supplier can post in the relevant thread which would be better than someone having to trawl through hundreds of posts to find a service they require.

I don't mind paying a one off fee for this, perhaps even a 2 tier system 1 price for displaying services where they are contacted via PM or Tel, another to link your website, this could then set aside the more professional legit fully insured service from the hobbiest.

What about stickys for said services, itwouldlook a lot neater, such as dressmakers, outside catering, live entertainment, disco and/or karaoke dj, photography and whatever else you think, where a supplier can post in the relevant thread which would be better than someone having to trawl through hundreds of posts to find a service they require.

I don't mind paying a one off fee for this, perhaps even a 2 tier system 1 price for displaying services where they are contacted via PM or Tel, another to link your website, this could then set aside the more professional legit fully insured service from the hobbiest.

There is a limit of four stickys allowed, so were not able to have a sticky for each service. Plus the services offered thread has already been locked.

However, in regards to your idea about paid for advertising, I have suggested this already. My idea is similar to the current ad that appears on the left hand side. Except these adverts would only appear on the wedding section and a limited number would be allowed each month. But it is the admin team who will make the final decision about this.

There is a limit of four stickys allowed, so were not able to have a sticky for each service. Plus the services offered thread has already been locked.

A way to get around that would be copying Monnbirds idea. Having a sticky with links to other threads. So you could have

All dress talk

All flower talk

All venue talk

etc (as links)

(these are purely guesses as I don't know what comes up, I wasn't exactly an organised and picky bride myself :hihi:)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=459078

Archived