What do you think is an acceptable reason to have an abortion?

If they don't want a kid, they shouldn't get up the duff in the flippin' first place! Abortion is murder IMO.

So what if a woman is raped?

What if their contraceptive fails?

Are they not good enough reasons?

Abortion is acceptable up until birth imo. (and for the sake of riling a few people, this should be extended in exceptional circumstances beyond birth)

No woman should be made to carry/give birth to anything she doesn't want to, and no reason need be given to anyone else beyond "i don't want to give birth to this baby"

Whatever her own personal reaons/motivations, it's none of anyone elses business.

I think any reason to have an abortion is fine if it has been considered from the point of view as to what is best for the child. No point bringing a child into this world if it's going to be given a miserable life.

I echo you here ..

Abortion is acceptable up until birth imo. (and for the sake of riling a few people, this should be extended in exceptional circumstances beyond birth)

No woman should be made to carry/give birth to anything she doesn't want to, and no reason need be given to anyone else beyond "i don't want to give birth to this baby"

Whatever her own personal reaons/motivations, it's none of anyone elses business.

Spot on imo. Why do people think they have a right to interfere in what someone does with their own body. You can't force someone to carry something in their body for 9 months.

If the mother doesn't want the baby, then the mother doesn't want the baby, no matter what the reason, so I think abortion is fine under any circumstances of the mother not wanting it. It's her body, no one elses.

I await your public execution on SF

I can understand this and have taken it into consideration already, I'm just frustrated that this could have been prevented if only people would listen. I don't want someone I care about to have to make a decision they could well regret in the future. :sad:

By the same token, they could come around to your way of thinking and still end up regretting it.

Archived