Should we boycott fruit and veg from Supermarkets if Govt. backs down?

Dairy farmers certainly haven't. They've been ripped off over milk pricing for too long.

Its all well and good having Fairtrade products in supermarkets helping some farmer at the other side of the world, but how about British farmers.

Well said that woman.

Supermarkets were practically giving milk away until they put nearly all the milkmen out of business and then it has gone up tenfold.

I boycott fruit and veg in supermarkets already. It goes off quickly or tastes funny from the stuff they put on to keep it fresh whilst covering it with unecessary plastic.

Recently I have been shelling peas:) I quite enjoy it (for about half the bag) and they taste really good!

I also get milk delivered from the milkman and was very confused when I couldnt get any milk out of the bottle. I was a bit worried it had gone off really quickly in the sun but it didnt smell so I tasted it. Thick delicious cream mmmmmm, I had actually forgotten that happened!

Archived