Is disabled a new name for fat

Not always easy for someone who has very restricted mobility, but then I suppose you have the right to say this having limited mobility yourself... What exercises do you do from your wheelchair?

Wind your neck in ……….. My response was to rich who as far as I know is not in a wheelchair.

Wind your neck in ……….. My response was to rich who as far as I know is not in a wheelchair.

Sorry - Thought that you had experience of this, and might have some good advice :confused: Rich has said that he is disabled and is a bit on the heavy side... To simply say 'go to the gym' isn't useful if you struggle to exercise...

A lot of disabled people put on weight precisely because they are disabled and cannot exercise. They use the scooters for the same reason.

There are, no doubt, some people who use scooters just because they're lazy.

Like Madge in Benidorm :) :)

Went to Benidorm last year. Everybody's on a mobolity scooter.

Disabled or not. I always thought it was made up for the tv series.

It's not. Mum, dad, and kids, one each.

One hand on the steering, the other clutching a McD :-)

The majority of people that use the free vehicles at Asda are mobile enough to walk into the café and have a sausage sandwich or to walk to their car ………..

So is my wife, but she cannot manage an hour and a half walking round the store to collect all the shopping.

Went to Benidorm last year. Everybody's on a mobolity scooter.

Disabled or not. I always thought it was made up for the tv series.

It's not. Mum, dad, and kids, one each.

One hand on the steering, the other clutching a McD :-)

I've heard disney in the USA is like this too... People just wheeling themselves around, no disabilities whatsoever... In a way, I ride a bike cos half the time I'm too lazy/impatient to walk to wherever I'm going... Still getting the exercise though...

No its not a new name,lets cut to the chase shall we,your fat because more often than not you fill your face with rubbish food and or you dont take enough exercise.forget political correctness thats the truth of the matter.

Telling someone who's disabled and cannot exercise that they don't take enough exercise, is not really being helpful.

Archived