Best cocktails in Sheffield?

I have to admit, it was the same offer that got me thinking about cocktails today! I had a look at their menu and it sounds so-so. I'm quite interrsted in Abuelo on Eccy Rd after reading their menu too, and I'm hearing good things about a place called Menzels too (if I've spelled that right), anyone got any experiences of either?

Menzels cocktails are fab, the place is really nice too. Very upmarket if thats the sort of place you're after. Can't speak for Abuelos but they're run by the same people so it's probably very similar! Menzels has a vast array of different alcohols from around the world, too.

Menzels cocktails are fab, the place is really nice too. Very upmarket if thats the sort of place you're after. Can't speak for Abuelos but they're run by the same people so it's probably very similar! Menzels has a vast array of different alcohols from around the world, too.

Great, thank you. That confirms what my work colleague has been telling me. I'm no snob but once in a blue moon I'm happy to spend a bit more on the full treatment. Looks like Menzels is ranked amongst the 50 best cocktail bars in the UK too!

Archived