Best cocktails in Sheffield?

The Wick at Both Ends is not black tie (we go for the more laid back manchester northern quarter kinda vibe)

but we have an ops manager who is an internationally recognised award winning mixologist (ex cloud 23 and Harvey Nichols)...

we are fun and friendly and have an awesome cocktail list!

x

The Wick,

149-151 West Street

S1 2EW

0114 2723039

I would have loved to have tried the cocktails on Friday night but after 20mins waiting at the bar with still no sign of ever getting served we decided to go elsewhere. It was a shame because we love the Wick and its the first bad experience we have ever had in there

I would have loved to have tried the cocktails on Friday night but after 20mins waiting at the bar with still no sign of ever getting served we decided to go elsewhere. It was a shame because we love the Wick and its the first bad experience we have ever had in there

Oh no, sorry to hear that.

We had 2 staff members off sick on Friday, and only managed to get someone to cover who wasn't cocktail trained - just leaving 2 cocktail trained bar tenders - so you did catch us on an off day.

But please give us another chance - we're back on top form now!

x:love:x

Oh no, sorry to hear that.

We had 2 staff members off sick on Friday, and only managed to get someone to cover who wasn't cocktail trained - just leaving 2 cocktail trained bar tenders - so you did catch us on an off day.

But please give us another chance - we're back on top form now!

x:love:x

:banana::thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Great Gatsby on Division street (used to be Olive) was recently placed in a top 10 list of places for cocktails in the UK.

I have had one there, but I was very tiddled so can only make limited comment on the taste. It was yummy...as far as I remember!

Archived