Milly Dowler's voicemail was hacked by News of the World

Would you boycott News of the World?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Would you boycott News of the World?

• Yes, its sunk to new levels of nastiness.
    • No, i like reading comics.
    • I never bought the rag in the first place.
    • I used to buy it, but have grown up and purchase broad sheets now.

Never bought it and to me Rebekah Brooks, uber feminist and left wing lacky is the problem.

Where is your evidence that she is left wing?

EDIT: Or is this a cheap bit of smearing? You should work for the Sun or NOTW, you'd fit in well there.

While all means are valid, I'm not sure how a Twitter campaign to boycott the News of the World will have much effect as those who Tweet and those who buy the NOTW are two very different groups of people.

John X

It's gone viral John, this is going to be MASSIVE!

It's gone viral John, this is going to be MASSIVE!

The only thing to put pressure on the paper is a campaign which costs them their advertising revenue.

The dullards who rely on it for their news may not even be aware of the story. Look at the NOTW website. No mention of it on their front page!

John X

The only thing to put pressure on the paper is a campaign which costs them their advertising revenue.

The dullards who rely on it for their news may not even be aware of the story. Look at the NOTW website. No mention of it on their front page!

John X

That's to be expected, Sky news are just babbling at the moment. After a major jolt earlier, watch now!

I think the idea is you print out the posters and discreetly place it on top of the pile of News of the Worlds in your local shop.

Like "The Paper that Supported Hitler" stickers that people used to stick on the front cover of the Daily Mail. :D

John X

Archived