Milly Dowler's voicemail was hacked by News of the World

Would you boycott News of the World?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Would you boycott News of the World?

• Yes, its sunk to new levels of nastiness.
    • No, i like reading comics.
    • I never bought the rag in the first place.
    • I used to buy it, but have grown up and purchase broad sheets now.

Jeremy Hunt and David Cameron could refuse Murdoch's BSkyB deal until there's a full Competition Commission review and a full public inquiry into phone hacking.

His take over could be passed on to the monopolies & mergers committee for further scrutiny.

Yes, if the facts so admit. Frankly, neither you nor I can say if they do!

Oh, and the Monopolies & Mergers Commission has been long-since replaced by the Competition Commission.

The real way to express your anger is to boycot News International, like the people of Merseyside did to the Sun after their coverage of Hillsborough. Don't buy the Sun or the Times or the News of the World. Cancel your Sky subscriptions.

Boycot companies who continue to advertise in News International's papers too.

How sick can you get? Hacking into the voicemail of celebrities is bad enough, but jepodising a police investigation into a missing child?

If you buy Murdoch papers, this was done in your name.

well said Andy DON'T BUY THIS CRAP OR ANY OF THE OTHER RAGS OR CHANNELS MURDOCH'S GANGSTER EMPIRE PEDDLES and remember that rebekah is a close personal friend of cameron as is her successor andy coulson - she's 'investigating' as we speak , she says it is 'INCONCEIVABLE' that she knew about the hacking,( she hasn't said 'I didn't know...') and will no doubt find herself completely innocent - give her a hand in her decision to .... off - DON'T BUY IT.

what a load of scumbags.

well said Andy DON'T BUY THIS CRAP OR ANY OF THE OTHER RAGS OR CHANNELS MURDOCH'S GANGSTER EMPIRE PEDDLES and remember that rebekah is a close personal friend of cameron as is her successor andy coulson - she's 'investigating' as we speak , she says it is 'INCONCEIVABLE' that she knew about the hacking,( she hasn't said 'I didn't know...') and will no doubt find herself completely innocent - give her a hand in her decision to .... off - DON'T BUY IT.

what a load of scumbags.

It does look like Rebekah Brooks has got friends in high places,not only is she said to be close to Cameron,but to Blair as well.

Like it.No wonder Cameron was keen to distance himself from Brooks when interviewed today.

Ford have pulled advertising from the NOTW ,no doubt others will follow as this story snowballs.

Excellent. Let's hope the filthy rag folds; it's fit for nothing but bogroll.

The victim and her family were treat with absolutely no respect. Forgive me for asking, but would the Crown Prosecution Service be happier if the murderer was released with an amount of compensation that would keep him in the lap of luxury for the rest of their life, and the victims family were given life sentences?

Archived