Print my own transfers for t.shirts?

I am wanting to print my own transfers to iron onto t.shirts, does anyone know what i will need?

OR

Does anyone know of anybody that will print transfers for me so i can iron on my own t.shirts?

Thanks x

Hi,

You just need some transfer paper, available at Staples and the like, a printer and an iron.

Remember when you print to change the settings to 'mirror image' on the printer settings so as it goes on the right way around!

Hope this helps

Remember when you print to change the settings to 'mirror image' on the printer settings so as it goes on the right way around!

However, when you look in the mirror it will look the wrong way round, so if your planning on only looking at it in a mirror then print it the wrong way round so it looks the right way round in the mirror, otherwise print it the wrong way round so it looks the right way round, when not viewed in a mirror by other people, or you.

However, when you look in the mirror it will look the wrong way round, so if your planning on only looking at it in a mirror then print it the wrong way round so it looks the right way round in the mirror, otherwise print it the wrong way round so it looks the right way round, when not viewed in a mirror by other people, or you.

It was a bit wordy wasn't it! Also a fraction later than the previous post. Thwarted from all angles eh!

What do you want doing?

One off? A group one off? or long term?

My sister has just bought the big machine to do these professionally, so depending what you want, she maybe able to do this for you!

Archived