Children's doll from 1999-2001

Hi, I don't know if I am posting this in the right section lol.

This might be a bit of a odd one but I am wondering If people can Help me remember a doll that I had when I was a child. It's really bugging me what It was called as my friend and I are debating about it.

What I remember about it is that if you moved one of it's arms from side to side the doll would shake it's head and also if you moved the arm up and down it would nod. If i remember right I'm sure the eyes might of moves left to right depending what direction it's head was facing. I remember when my brother was born I had a picture of him with my doll next to him so I think the doll is from 1999-2001 (As I don't know how long I had it before my brother was born)

Any one who can help me I'll be really great full as it is doing my head in trying to remember the name lol. Thank you

Well Google must love you as it isn't coming up for me. I've tried doll that shakes its head when you move its arm, doll that nods when you move it's arm, Doll that moved it's eyes from left to right, Popular children's dolls in 1999, 2000, 2001 etc. I've also been on toys r us and looked at the makes and stuff and typed them in to find the list of dolls they have created and still I get nothing.

So obviously I haven't just sat here all day hoping someone else would do the work for me

Archived