Someone please tell me somewhere good to go on saturday!!!

zoogirl81

Hi people, after the disaster of last Saturday after feeling truely uninspired by the Sheffield social scene (again!) I am determined to have a good one this weekend. I've got a really good mate coming up so we want to live it large.

The criteria:

1) Beautiful people

2) Cool atmosphere

3) A bit of a dance

4) anything from a mixture of soulful/funky/poppy/urban beats.

I refuse to lose the faith - failing being able to meet the criteria just tell me where I cant fail having fun!

God speed - the fate of this Saturday in your hands....

Takapuna on west street - down stairs it will be yours truly spinning everything from hip hop to classic old skool rave anthems - upstairs its the miss moneypennys residents night - the finest quality house, all in the best surroundings for only a fiver till 2.30 in the morn - canna beat it!!

Originally posted by zoogirl81

Hi people, after the disaster of last Saturday after feeling truely uninspired by the Sheffield social scene (again!) I am determined to have a good one this weekend. I've got a really good mate coming up so we want to live it large.

The criteria:

1) Beautiful people

2) Cool atmosphere

3) A bit of a dance

4) anything from a mixture of soulful/funky/poppy/urban beats.

I refuse to lose the faith - failing being able to meet the criteria just tell me where I cant fail having fun!

God speed - the fate of this Saturday in your hands....

Well there's Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham which aren't too far away. Or London if you're flush. Oops, is your friend from London?

Originally posted by firecracker

Well there's Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham which aren't too far away. Or London if you're flush. Oops, is your friend from London?

:D agreed

Originally posted by KidPhunk

too right sugarnspice - you lot are just rubbish too saying anywhere apart from sheffield - thats a great help to the girl - sheffield is not that bad!!

zoogirl81 said she "felt uninspired by the Sheffield scene", and you can't really tell those who feel uninspired by the Sheffield scene to go to Sheffield, can you?

she also said she has a friend coming up to visit her - correct me if i'm wrong but that would indicate a night out in sheff is what she is looking for and being uninspired as of late is her problem - asking us (the forum) to try and give her a few ideas she may not have thought of previously!! All I'm saying is people are always too quick to say go else where as Sheff is rubbish when they haven't considered everything Sheff has to offer - there are plenty of gems people don't even know about or haven't tried!!:D

Archived