Someone please tell me somewhere good to go on saturday!!!

zoogirl81

the thing is guys, I generally agree and would go elsewhere given the chance - but I dont want to lose faith in Sheffield just yet as its on my doorstep... plus my mate is coming up to see me and sheffield so if i take her to another city its a bit sus heh?!

Plus we actually met in Nottingham in our uni days so frequenting the old haunts would a) be too easy and b) most probably dangerous and very messy!

The Common Room (above The Forum which is also nice!), The Lounge, Crystal (only been in once mideweek but it seemed nice), The Green Room, not been but Runaway Girl looks nice through the window, Sola, BoHo, Wig and Pen and many others just avoid any of the million and one cookie cutter student bars!

Your best bet is to go down Trippet Lane.

You can do a pub crawl, loads of cool pubs/bars all with a different character.

Dog and Partridge- traditional character,

sometimes has live folk music.

Cubana- you'll probably like it, plays a good mix of music, full of unusual characters, great place to meet people.

Trippets Wine Bar- sophisticated, fulfills your requirement for beautiful people.

Finally the Grapes - plays live music of various kinds.

In Sheffield you need to get off the beaten track, to find the real gems.

We all go through a 'bored' period of time don't we? I think this is a good thing.

I've been out of town to numerous cities and places and nights in my years, and i've always found that once i've come back to Sheffield you realise just how fuggin' good it really is. The people are sooooooooooo much friendlier than any other city and it's a pleasure to call it home.

If you think otherwise then you must have an attitude problem yourself :nono:

Chill out and make your own fun :heyhey:

Archived