Street graffiti

Since Sunday, I've noticed people going round spraying mystic symbols on the main road and side streets of Crookes.

I presume this is because someone wants to dig the roads up for about the millionth time in a couple of years.

I've noticed that manhole covers are sprayed blue to signify that they're manhole covers (to avoid confusion, I presume?)

The rest of the roads have symbols (arrows and letters) in red, yellow, green and pink, rendering the majority of Crookes to be some kind of Banksy painting.

However ... I'm not stupid and realise that these symbols mean that they're gonna dig all the roads up, causing mayhem yet again!

This will of course cause major concern to my GF when she comes to visit me (traffic lights and stuff)

Do you think it'd be wrong of me to spray more symbols all over the road to confuse and delay the service suppliers so that my GF can visit me unhindered? :huh::(

Archived