Euromillions tonight.

I got my hopes up when I heard the winner was a UK ticket holder. Unfortunately it was not to be and once again i'm at work.

Does anyone get that feeling, that "this is it, i'm feeling lucky, i'm definately going to win this" feeling that is completely ridiculous, and then when you find out you haven't won it your actually disappointed because in your head you have spent millions..?

Just me then?

I got my hopes up when I heard the winner was a UK ticket holder. Unfortunately it was not to be and once again i'm at work.

Does anyone get that feeling, that "this is it, i'm feeling lucky, i'm definately going to win this" feeling that is completely ridiculous, and then when you find out you haven't won it your actually disappointed because in your head you have spent millions..?

Just me then?

Yes, more chance of being struck by lightening than winning that. :-(

Surely time has come to 'spread' around the lottery money, £161 million is surely too much for one ticket to win however big the syndicate may be :confused:

I don't intend to keep it all.

£100 pounds to each of my 5 favourite charities.

The children will get a thousand each and I will buy the first two rounds next time I go to the pub with my partner and the other couple we go out with.

What can be fairer than that?:loopy:

Surely time has come to 'spread' around the lottery money, £161 million is surely too much for one ticket to win however big the syndicate may be :confused:

Daft commie idea.

It's a lottery and the whole idea is it allows someone to become stinking rich.

Archived