Euromillions tonight.

Well thats all the local hospitals £1,000,000 down, had earmarked them that much each. Had to cancel the chartered booking of the LearJet and the appointment with the architect and the boat builders. Damn forgot to cancel the helicopter lessons. :hihi:

Quite right MC Spyda. One of the really valuable life lessons my Dad imparted to me from a young age, is that "to live happy, you have to live hidden" ;)

You might not have much of a choice in giving away a large chunk of it, if one or more family members get kidnapped for ransom, once the perps know who to kidnap.

One of the more obvious good reasons to stay anonymous. Amongst many, many others.

Were I to ever win such a large sum (well...I'd have to play first :hihi:), no-one else but me (and the organisers) would ever know...But relevant family and select few (real) friends might get a letter from an anonymous offshore holding company out of the blue, informing them that they have been made a director/board member for life with a fixed annual income ;)

I wouldn't want them to know it was me, ever...as otherwise it would be bound to end in tears at some stage or another (such is human natue).

Ok .. I'll remain anonymous ... though I might put Mike's brother and sister down to be kidnapped anyway ... and not pay.

Surely time has come to 'spread' around the lottery money, £161 million is surely too much for one ticket to win however big the syndicate may be :confused:

NO, i entered with sheer greed in mind that i hoped it would be me that won,

but good luck to the winner not that they need it.

NO, i entered with sheer greed in mind that i hoped it would be me that won,

but good luck to the winner not that they need it.

Update: I just checked my ticket and i have won ,yep i have 2 numbers so i am rich to the tune of £2.90.Please no begging letters, they will be binned.

You have to distribute the money based on the odds of winning it though. For the top prize to be £161 million then the prizes for 5 numbers will be quite large too. It can't be split fairly without ignoring the mathematics.

It isn't split according to the likelihood of winning.

Daft commie idea.

It's a lottery and the whole idea is it allows someone to become stinking rich.

trust me - i'm deffo no communist, i'm exactly opposite in fact, i just thought 16 people winning £10 mill each or 161 people winning £1 mill each etc would have been better in my eyes :)

Archived