Daft things women say

Maybe the title should have been Daft things People say.

It was not meant to be a sexist thread. ( i asked her permission to start the thread, she saw the humor in what she said)

it's called 'daft things women say' - how can it not be sexist?

hey hey

it's called 'daft things women say' - how can it not be sexist?

hey hey

as i said it probably should have been daft things PEOPLE say, but as it was a woman who said it and my dense man brain didn't think i just put women.

Anyway if it offends you report it and don't comment on it. all you have done is keep it at the top of the thread list. The only person i thought it might offend would be my OH and it didn't offend her, so why should anyone else be offended by it!

Now its on any more Daft things Women say. Lets upset a few more people.

as i said it probably should have been daft things PEOPLE say, but as it was a woman who said it and my dense man brain didn't think i just put women.

Anyway if it offends you report it and don't comment on it. all you have done is keep it at the top of the thread list. The only person i thought it might offend would be my OH and it didn't offend her, so why should anyone else be offended by it!

Now its on any more Daft things Women say. Lets upset a few more people.

I'm not offended, I like retro 70s stuff, I've just bought some platforms and a ford capri.

hey hey

Be thankful you didn't call it "Intelligent things women say", as I fear the thread would have received no replies and just drifted downwards into obscurity.

Knowledgeable pearls of wisdom from man in 10 gallon hat, covering two pint head:D:D:love::love:

I always remember my sister telling me that when she caught the ferry from Liverpool to the Wirral, sometimes she had to walk UP the gangway to the ferry, and sometimes DOWN to the ferry, yet it was the same boat.

Archived