Ladies... what turns you on!?

Jamie

Hhmmm...

I like...lovely strong big hands, and a lovely strong body.

Someone ever so slightly 'mad, bad and dangerous to know' is a real turn-on

And when they just watch you with their gorgeous eyes, all serious and just desperate to get their hands on you, that melts me right down to my socks ;)

Yummy. Where's that man of mine....8)

Cosy:P

Think Cosy got it quite right, hands. Yep they give you ideas about a man. Lets you think about what they may do to you with them. Interesting.

And you sometimes tell what kind of job they do and check if they are married at the same time ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by fuzzy

Think Cosy got it quite right, hands. Yep they give you ideas about a man. Lets you think about what they may do to you with them. Interesting.

And you sometimes tell what kind of job they do and check if they are married at the same time ;)

I have a fair few scars/cuts/bruises on my hands and knuckles.. hope that wouldn't tell you that I'm a woman-beater, because I'm not!

Johnny Wilkinson does slip through my blonde man net. But he has the build i like and is shy and quite but i bet if you get him on his own he's a bit different.

Bet he smell gorgeous but not right after a game though, would wash his back though.

What do u mean fuzzy ... 'blonde men net' ... wot's wrong with blonde men ... did u know blonde men are better in bed !?

So Jamie have you been trying out these tips?:D

Yes fuzzy ... I have been making notes and ruthlessly trying out all these tips on every woman that crosses my path ... woo hoo !!

Didn't see you at salsa hun ... hope you have a doctors note or a very good excuse or something ...

Archived