Ladies... what turns you on!?

Jamie

Sorry Jamie, i don't normally do blondes but the ones i have don't live up to your promises hun. I think you fib to me.

Salsa, it's that Gillie that keeps not being able to do, and not brave enough to come on my own with you, rtapper and Martin, i mean what would i do. She promises next week.

Glad the tips are working for you.

And GazB as long as you haven't got dirty nails, really horrid.

Originally posted by Jamie

Yes fuzzy ... I have been making notes and ruthlessly trying out all these tips on every woman that crosses my path ... woo hoo !!

Yes... and there's an article in the paper about a dear old granny who nearly had a stroke as a result...

She's quoted as saying that she'd have died smiling though :D

Originally posted by Martin_s

Yes... and there's an article in the paper about a dear old granny who nearly had a stroke as a result...

She's quoted as saying that she'd have died smiling though :D

Heh...you can talk Martin...remember last year when you were auctioning off vouchers?:loopy: Rumour has it some of them were found on a tram at Cricket Inn Rd, a charity shop in Gleadless and a market stall at the Moor. Explain that one to us why don't you :thumbsup:

Originally posted by starchild

Heh...you can talk Martin...remember last year when you were auctioning off vouchers?:loopy: Rumour has it some of them were found on a tram at Cricket Inn Rd, a charity shop in Gleadless and a market stall at the Moor. Explain that one to us why don't you :thumbsup:

As I explained the court of enquiry on that one, it was actually Jamie who won them and who decided he'd rather auction them off in the mistaken belief they might actually be worth something...

I believe this also deals with one of your other somewhat dubious fantasies that myself and Jamie have something going on.. :P

The counsel for the defence rests m'lud... :D

Archived