Caylee Anthony Murder

Has anyone been following this? Has been all over the news in America recently and has been going on for the past 3 years, huge case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony

"The Florida mother was accused of brutally murdering her two-year-old daughter, drugging her with chloroform before suffocating the innocent child by sealing her mouth and nose with duct tape.

She then spun an astonishingly complex web of lies to cover her tracks as she partied for a month, celebrating freedom from the burden of parenthood, before she eventually reported her daughter missing.

But some of the most dramatic scenes have come from watching her family torn apart as they accuse each other of rape, incest, adultery and murder.

Evidence during the six weeks of testimony showed that Anthony lied to friends and family for a month about Caylee's whereabouts while she spent time hanging out with her boyfriend, dancing at nightclubs, shopping and getting tattoos

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011560/Casey-Anthony-trial-Not-guilty-verdict.html#ixzz1RG3WQU6n"

Today she was found, controversially perhaps not guilty on all murder charges.

I'm pretty sure the public thought she was guilty and somehow I think this verdict isn't going to change their minds.

I honestly think its pretty crazy that shes been found not guilty on all counts.... the whole thing is pretty horrific.

Has anyone been following this? Has been all over the news in America recently and has been going on for the past 3 years, huge case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony

"The Florida mother was accused of brutally murdering her two-year-old daughter, drugging her with chloroform before suffocating the innocent child by sealing her mouth and nose with duct tape.

She then spun an astonishingly complex web of lies to cover her tracks as she partied for a month, celebrating freedom from the burden of parenthood, before she eventually reported her daughter missing.

But some of the most dramatic scenes have come from watching her family torn apart as they accuse each other of rape, incest, adultery and murder.

Evidence during the six weeks of testimony showed that Anthony lied to friends and family for a month about Caylee's whereabouts while she spent time hanging out with her boyfriend, dancing at nightclubs, shopping and getting tattoos

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011560/Casey-Anthony-trial-Not-guilty-verdict.html#ixzz1RG3WQU6n"

Today she was found, controversially perhaps not guilty on all murder charges.

I'm pretty sure the public thought she was guilty and somehow I think this verdict isn't going to change their minds.

I honestly think its pretty crazy that shes been found not guilty on all counts.... the whole thing is pretty horrific.

I've been following the trial pretty closely over the last 4 weeks.

I was counting on the duct tape and the cholorform research as evidence of foul play but it didnt count as anything with the jury apparently.

She might get a year each for lying to the police but the judge may count time already served so she might just be out this time next week.

I've been following the trial pretty closely over the last 4 weeks.

I was counting on the duct tape and the cholorform research as evidence of foul play but it didnt count as anything with the jury apparently.

I admit not having heard much about the case, but the obvious question to the uninformed would be, "evidence of foul play by whom?"

It might be proven that a child was murdered without being able to prove which person was responsible.

I admit not having heard much about the case, but the obvious question to the uninformed would be, "evidence of foul play by whom?"

It might be proven that a child was murdered without being able to prove which person was responsible.

It has to be proved "beyond a reasonable doubt". In this case there was no evidence of how the child died as the body was skeletal when found.

The defence said she drowned in the family pool and the prosecution used the duct tape and the chloform issues as a case for murder.

Either way there is no cast iron proof as to the exact cause of death so the jury were probably correct in their verdict

Before she went missing the mother was searching on her pc "how to make chloroform?/where to get chloroform?"

Then traces were found in the trunk of her car,and at the scene of the crime.

She has lied(not my opinion but fact)constantly through the whole case.

Then theres the fact she didnt report her daughter missing for 21 days!.

And here is a piece of evidence from her diary,wrote les than a week after the disapearance of her daughter..

" I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change."

The same duct tape,and bin bags found in her residence as the ones used to dispose of the body also.

There are lots more too,just too much for me to type lol.

This jury decision is as shocking as the OJ outcome.:huh:

its completely mad. From the death penalty to nothing. So what happened to Caylee? How can they explain the duct tape and the smell of death. I wonder if these questions will ever get an answer....

Even the mother told the 911 operater that her daughters car trunk smelled like a dead body had been rotting in there.

Before she went missing the mother was searching on her pc "how to make chloroform?/where to get chloroform?"

Then traces were found in the trunk of her car,and at the scene of the crime.

She has lied(not my opinion but fact)constantly through the whole case.

Then theres the fact she didnt report her daughter missing for 21 days!.

And here is a piece of evidence from her diary,wrote les than a week after the disapearance of her daughter..

" I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change."

The same duct tape,and bin bags found in her residence as the ones used to dispose of the body also.

There are lots more too,just too much for me to type lol.

This jury decision is as shocking as the OJ outcome.:huh:

Do you accept Harleyman's claim that there was no evidence as to how the child died?

Do you accept Harleyman's claim that there was no evidence as to how the child died?

Absolutly,But I would have thought the method of death was irrelevant since the coroner classed it as homicide.

I can see how she's ben found not guilty,but I think its more of a flaw in the american justice system,rather than she's actually not guilty.

Heres an interesting timeline for anyone that is unfamiliar with the case...

http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-anthony-timeline

Absolutly,But I would have thought the method of death was irrelevant since the coroner classed it as homicide.

That's a non sequitur if ever there was one. Without knowing how a person died, it's flatly impossible to know if they were killed by another person.

Archived