STATIC should I be worried?

Over past week or so , when i touch things like my car door or a metal handle/ metal handrail I get a small static electric shock at the end of my fingertip. is it something I should be worried about?

You could internally combust.

Some people who internally combust simply end up on fire, leaving only there footware.

Don't want to scare you, but perhaps you may ignite without warning and burn to death.

If I were you, avoid the car in hot weather

I got a right belter from a car door at the weekend! ... sent me flying it did!

I managed to restrain an immediate compulsion to kick GF's car in, being the mild mannered man that I am. GRRRRR! :hihi:

You could internally combust.

Some people who internally combust simply end up on fire, leaving only there footware.

Don't want to scare you, but perhaps you may ignite without warning and burn to death.

If I were you, avoid the car in hot weather

Im pretty sure I read that a good proportion of people that internally combusted reported it started with a static shock. I'll look for the link ...

I get static shocks all the time! I think it makes life more exciting!!!!

It could be due to your clothing material storing it maybe you bought a new piece of clothing that is causing it!

Im pretty sure I read that a good proportion of people that internally combusted reported it started with a static shock. I'll look for the link ...

I think you'll find that no one knows the reason for SHC ... some even deny the phenomena exists.

I've seen some pretty compelling photos though.

Archived