Boy Electrocuted

Guest sibon
Why ?, did they ask him to go and nick the copper. I dont think so.

Why do you think he was nicking it?

It's those who buy the copper who should take a large portion of blame for the kids death.

Its sad new but people have their own mind and should know better than to go messing around in power stations.

Anyway as always blame society, copper dealers, the government or whatever because someone was daft enough to steal from a power station and get electrocuted.

Why do you think he was nicking it?

Because it says suspected theft in the article and lately people seem to want to go stealing copper from power stations etc but perhaps he was just visiting eh?

Guest sibon

Because it says suspected theft in the article and lately people seem to want to go stealing copper from power stations etc but perhaps he was just visiting eh?

Sorry... blooming typed words don't always convey the right meaning.

I was asking about his motivation for nicking it. And making a point that those who buy obviously stolen copper are complicit in the crime and any injuries or deaths that result from them.

Sorry... blooming typed words don't always convey the right meaning.

I was asking about his motivation for nicking it. And making a point that those who buy obviously stolen copper are complicit in the crime and any injuries or deaths that result from them.

Motivation money obviously or he just fancied a trip round a power station but had he gone on to sell the copper to someone I very much doubt they would instantly know it was stolen.

Archived