Boy Electrocuted

But why should his criminal behaviour remove any feelings of sympathy?

That's all. I agree he was being naughty and suffered the consequences of ignoring the signs, the potential criminality surely is a redundant consideration.

After all according to the Mirror it's only alleged criminality.

Because not everyone deserves sympathy, trying to steal and bringing on the consequences of that particular theft mean I feel little sympathy. I can only speak for myself though.

Because not everyone deserves sympathy, trying to steal and bringing on the consequences of that particular theft mean I feel little sympathy. I can only speak for myself though.

I agree. If all the metal i've had nicked from me by theiving <REMOVED> over the years had had 40K volts running through it when they helped themselves to it I'd be a happy man.

Right so because he was a thief then he deserves no sympthy for losing his life in such a horrible way?

All i can say is :gag:

But it was completely his choice wasn't it? His choice to break the law. His choice to ignore the 'danger of death' signs. He didn't die by accident, he died because he decided to take the risk. I have to say I won't be shedding any tears for him either.

the daft thing is it wont in anyway deter the thieving gits who do this for a living. most of them are too thick to know what they are doing, whether its live or not, and dont give a toss what services it disrupts.

hard lesson , big mistake,one he wont make again .

Archived