Boy Electrocuted

I think you're extremely naive if you believe that. Sure, buyers can be fleeced sometimes - but they're not stupid. Sixteen year old kids coming in with nicked industrial high voltage lines? That wouldn't look suspicious would it...

but the kiid....would not take it in....he would not have got a waste carriers license......he was working with others....but not anymore...

but the kiid....would not take it in....he would not have got a waste carriers license......he was working with others....but not anymore...

You're missing the point, they would not take it to people who operated within the law. None of them including the buyer would care where it came from or ask for waste carriers licence, this is the real world which we have created. Me, I'd rather sleep easy in my bed but I seem to be in the minority now:roll::love::help:

I think you're extremely naive if you believe that. Sure, buyers can be fleeced sometimes - but they're not stupid. Sixteen year old kids coming in with nicked industrial high voltage lines? That wouldn't look suspicious would it...

High voltage industrial power cable is easily identifiable. It doesn't matter who takes it in, the responsibility lies with the buyer as it's on his land. If he can't explain why he has stolen industrial cabling on his premises he/she's in deep ****.

The scrap business is not run by nuns, some very dodgy characters out there ready to make a fast buck.

You're missing the point, they would not take it to people who operated within the law. None of them including the buyer would care where it camwe from or ask for waste carriers licence, this is the real world which we have created. Me, I'd rather sleep easy in my bed but I seem to be in the minority now:roll::love::help:

yes he would sell it to the middle man...for a few quid....we did not create it...its always been there....he was chancing his arm...and got his fingers burnt....no one to blame but himself.....

Right so because he was a thief then he deserves no sympthy for losing his life in such a horrible way?

All i can say is :gag:

none at all.....next time it could have been your stuff he was knicking....this time he got his fingers burnt.....

Right so because he was a thief then he deserves no sympthy for losing his life in such a horrible way?

All i can say is :gag:

It's not that. Of course the death is a shame for a number of reasons, but the mere fact that anyone would actually go into an area, where death is so common, to steal something...

I just find that astonishing.

Edit: Maybe if we had harsher punishments, people would think twice about the crime...

Archived